• Thread starter Thread starter AJ22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AJ22

Hey Guys, just wanted to say sorry Kind of, But My Friend that was using this account which is mine a few months ago started some Threads and used very bad Grammar and was quite nasty to some people on the site, I would just like to say it wasn't me so you don't think bad of Me. Please comment just saying cool or something so I know you got the message and my point. Thank You!! I'll be using it from now on! ;)

What was your username before?

It was this one by the looks of it. To be honest I've never seen you around AJ22 (A)

im sorry but youve offended us deeply... im not sure i have it in me to forgive you...

(6)

This was it just I wasn't using it I showed my friend the site one day, He wasn't trying to take the mick out of me or anything he just used my account for himself I said it was ok Because I hadn't been on in a bit but he annoyed alot of people I think ! haha :P

Lol, to be honest mate, I have never heard nor seen you but you have really offended me :'(

started some Threads and used very bad Grammar

Experience tells Me that you were acting the **** on a web forum a few weeks ago, have had a think about your behaviour and decided that you are going to play nice from now on.

Using the old "It was my mate!!" excuse, will get you no respect here.
Own up to your mistakes and the lads will appreciate your apology.

Experience tells Me that you were acting the **** on a web forum a few weeks ago, have had a think about your behaviour and decided that you are going to play nice from now on.

Bazinga :D

well; said mate :):)

I am not sure if I beleive you. at my school my friend started a thead. it even got a few replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back