annoying trasnfer detail.

• Thread starter Thread starter huggybear23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

huggybear23

Reaction score
Right, so Im managing Malaga (2018 already) and i sent a player to Malaga atletcio (the B team). turns out some clubs wanted to buy him and offered money to that team. because i own him Malaga atletico cant sell him, but instead of the transfers being canceld they just remain there. in the tranfer options screen the accept/reject buttons are both shadowed and when i click see offer the screen is also shadowed, so i cant do anything to cancel, accept the offers. i tried changing the transfer status to undefined and refect all offers, didnt work. i tried going on holiday, didnt work. i tried changing the options in the part were u give functions to asst. manager and B team manager, to see if something change, nothing changed. the transfers were put out in winter and didnt go through, and now im in the summer transfer window and remain unchanged. usually when this happened the trasfers would get canceled after the trasnfer window ended. and the worst part is i cant move him from malaga Atletico in to the Main team because he is always under trasfer bid...

now my question is, can this be fixed? has anyone had this problem before? IT IS ANOYING ME AS ****!!!
aaaaaand, if it cant be fixed, is there a way to delete the player from the game permanently (my idea of punishment :P) thanks in advance guys.

as far as I can tell it will stay there until the player is gone. I have had the same thing for one player for 2 ENTIRE SEASONS!! Thank goodness his contract ends soon and he'll be gone.

daaaamn... that sucks, really, i just tried to release him on a mutial agrmnt. but the board doesnt let me :D :D :D :(

Back