annoying

• Thread starter Thread starter nufc2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 713

nufc2010

Reaction score
these spam threads are doing my ******* head in, never using this site again.

Phone +91-9694510151 for black magic cure for these threads.

Surely there must be better methods of combatting this than what is currently in use? No, I'm not an anti-spam guru so I don't have any epic suggestions, but the measurements in place to stop this are obviously not working.

Those only so much we can do to stop these scumbags unfortunately-I've just deleted a whole pile of the spam threads. They target the biggest websites as well and they struggle to stop them-I've seen it first hand.

Last edited:
Those only so much we can do to stop these scumbags unfortunately-I've just deleted a whole pile of the spam threads. They target the biggest websites as well and they struggle to stop them-I've seen it first hand.

I've never seen them on sites like imgur or reddit? Maybe you just need more more semi-mods, perhaps with a limited ability to quarantine users (an admin or mod could then decide to either remove the quarantine or enforce a ban) and make threads invisible (an admin or mod could then decide to either make the thread visible again or delete it)? I'd be glad to help out.

I've never seen them on sites like imgur or reddit? Maybe you just need more more semi-mods, perhaps with a limited ability to quarantine users (an admin or mod could then decide to either remove the quarantine or enforce a ban) and make threads invisible (an admin or mod could then decide to either make the thread visible again or delete it)? I'd be glad to help out.

There's been many times this exact same spammer absolutely bombarded Blizzard's Hearthstone forums. I mean literally bombarded. At most here we get about 2/3 pages a time. They used to get up to a dozen and they're still fighting them off. And it's the same guys spamming here. And to be honest I don't dare go to forums like reddit lol. The tools available are limited aswell. The real snazzy ones you'd have to fork out for I suspect I don't know.

With regards to the modding situation I have absolutely no control over that tbh. The ultimate decision lies with the big boys upstairs lol.

Maybe they just stay away from sites like imgur/reddit/4chan because they know they'd get a war out of it. Gaming forums are perhaps easier to target.

Back