Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Renan

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameiswills

Reaction score
I am looking man u in first season and looking for right back. I think these are my most likely target due to cost/quality. I have 20 mill and these fit in my budget. Ansaldi i think will cost around 17mill and rafinha 15 mill but rafinhas wages are much higher. Thanks

PLEASE DONT VOTE FOR RENAN. HES NO LONGER TARGET.

Last edited:
I'm just looking for the rb that will perform the best over this season and seasons to come. One which will at least challenge 1st team this season

If you had to go for any of them then definatly Renan.....but I am Utd now and put Rafeal in from day one.Now he is first on my team sheet :) quality player if you give him the minutes he needs to develop!

I've used Rafinha in the past. Always been solid for me, never signed the other pair though.

deciding now between ansaldi and rafinha. Renan wouldnt come for less that 25 mill

Renan although I think Azpilcueta is a great RB
smile.gif

Already tried to get him but they wanted crazy money for him

Rafael....? Seriously you already have potentially one of the best right back in the world, so why go for another?

i would go for renan. does he not have a minimum fee release clause for 13 mill? always thought he did could be wrong though.

rafinha did good for me at benfica save and on arsenal save

retrain mathias jorgensen as RB and he is playing greatly. he is often chosen as MoM even though he didnt score.

Rafinha for RB.
Ansaldi for Versatility.
betends which one you want more tbh

Diego Renan is godly. Ansaldi shouldn't cost you that much just unsettle him he's at a poor club. I have signed him for less than 10 million before. Especially easy if your'e at United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back