Davebarbaren

Reaction score
I can buy him from Man United for 35M ahead of my fourth season, I play as WBA. Is he worth it? Any1 have any experience of using him, his stats are great but he only scored 4 goals for Man U last season. Help me make up my mind please. I you have a screenshot of how he looks in the future feel free to post that aswell :)

beast for me. complete forward(attack) - leading scorer for both team and league in the fourth season. im in feb

Cheers pals, will buy him! :D

Look at games played, goals scored and a.v.e rating for Man Utd in seasons previous, if he's not scoring 15 or so goals and a.v.e over 7.00 is he worth it? Everyones game will be different. But for me in his 1st year he scored 30+ #beastmode

Yea he hasnt been that special so far in my save for United but his stats are very good and he hasnt had any major injuries so if I use him correctly he should score alot? Its not that a player who isnt good in one save for a certain team will be **** for every other team he joins in that save regardless of stats right?

In any save game I've played so far, Uniteds usage of him has really held back his development. I'm currently in my 3rd season with Everton and have had Embolo since my second season. Embolo is a year and 2 months younger than Martial and is better technically, physically and mentally in almost every attribute.

Hes ******* useless, misses 3-5 1on1s every game and missed 3 of 3 penalties first 10 games. 1 goal in 10 games...using him as a complete forward. His stats are very good but the game seemed to be rigged so he cant score. Had several conversations with him about his lack of goals and they all end with a good player reaction. What to do when the game decides that a player cant score a goal even if its an open net?

must be your tactic....try play him as a poacher or Advanced Forward, he'll be too inexperienced to play complete forward make him a CF after 2 seasons or so.. though i do admit he has missed too many penalties for my liking other than that he's a machine

I'm doing a United save and I was pretty disappointed with him for the first 6 months, he had only scored 2 or 3 goals. Then in the new year he just started scoring consistently, which was good because the goals had dried up for my top scorer Bruno Gomes. He ended up finishing as my top scorer with 23 goals, so 19 or 20 of them came in the second half of the season. I'm in November 2016 now and he has 8 goals in 14 games, so I'm expecting him to hit 30 if he doesn't pick up any major injury.

You can usually get him for peanuts around 2019 mark as the the AI neglect the **** out of him & freeze him out at UTD in numerous of my saves. I've seen him up on the transfer list for as little as £3.7M

he is the player you build your team around he does miss quite a few penaltys to begin with but just keep probing with him for me in 1st season i played him alot but i gave him breaks as wel plays 3 games dropped for 2 etc and his consistensy improved and half way through second season he won world player of the year totally outscoring ronaldo messi & suarez play him as a complete forward attack but you need a supply chain for him goncalo guedes was the missing link for me that really helped him improve with consistent good crosses into the box you have to play to his strengths build your team around supplying him