• Thread starter Thread starter Spud_man
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud_man

Reaction score
I have just bought Antonio Cassano for Manchester United, if I were to play him up front, how should I play him, I though about either Advanced Forward, Poacher or Trequartista, just as a guess, and what should his duty be set to (Attack or Support) ?

And one more thing, in emergencies if I needed to play him in an Attacking Midfield or Central Midfield, what Roles and Duties would suit him best ?

Thanks alot

Trequartista, Attack for me. Use him in behind Pazzini, will get bucketloads of assists.

4-4-1-1 he blends in best, just behind the striker. Rooney is it? That would work well. Treguartista or Attacking Midfield

Ah yes, I didn't read properly. If he's paired with Rooney he'll be even more lethal.

Thanks really helpful so your saying 4 midfielders, Cassano in attacking midfield with the roles either trequartista or attacking midfielder and duties attack ?

Just to mention I have two wingers in the AML/R slot which works more so the left hand side with Giggs but they work well, would that make it worse or better for Cassano, or no change ?

And wouldn't AMC Playmaker be good, attack or support ? Because his stats for creating things are good, like Creativity, Flair etc. ?

Thanks Again
(And sorry for the long messages)

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

how you payed for him?

17.25 Million, not all at once, 12.5 Million up front and 5 Million over 12 Months, but I pay too much for him I think, I'm not dure but my guess is they would go arounf 15 Million, 12.25 Million up front and the rest over, probably 48 months :)

If playing in Attacking M'field, play him as Inside Forward (Attack). Got 16 goals in 30 appearances for me, plus LOADS of assists!

Play him as a trequartista, but in the player instructions set him to run with ball often so you don't lose out on his dribbling ability.

Okay wicked will give all of these a go and let you all know :)

Thanks

i would have to agrre with inside forward, i believe he is right footed and can play AML, i have modric in that position and hes scored bucket loads and alot of assists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back