kpsia518

Reaction score
any body tested this tactic ?

Super 3-2-3-2,from fmscout :

super-3232-instructions.png

super-3232.jpg

Super 3-2-3-2

Do you know the mentality/fluidity? I'll try it on standard/balanced

Welllll as you can expect, its very good go forward (when you can get forward), but CD's have no one to pass to and so give the ball away A LOT and any team with good wingers will have so much space and tear you apart. But I'm not sure if it's a we'll score more than you kinda tactic. Definitely no gauranteeed successes though

Urgh!!! Just don't understand this game haha Playing this tactic and it doesn't give away as much as you'd think. I play with MUCH more 'solid' tactics on this forum and the opposition score such obscure goals. I certainly don't think this tactic would be consistent but I rarely keep a clean sheet on this version. I ended up winning 0-1 with me being Spurs against Junior (2nd friendly) with a mix and match team. Changed the wide attacking positions to support roles to offer CD's an outlet and ticked get forward more to push them forward when attacking. Also changed the CM (s) to a BBM. Might be something in this for people who know the game better

Urgh!!! Just don't understand this game haha Playing this tactic and it doesn't give away as much as you'd think. I play with MUCH more 'solid' tactics on this forum and the opposition score such obscure goals. I certainly don't think this tactic would be consistent but I rarely keep a clean sheet on this version. I ended up winning 0-1 with me being Spurs against Junior (2nd friendly) with a mix and match team. Changed the wide attacking positions to support roles to offer CD's an outlet and ticked get forward more to push them forward when attacking. Also changed the CM (s) to a BBM. Might be something in this for people who know the game better

i got big score line so far,
2-0 first game.
then 4-1,5-0,5-0,5-1......

i think you need to play team like barcelona,real madrid,PSG....to make this tactic more perfect.

i play ManUtd in the year 2019,& i got all best younger in the game my team.(6)

i got big score line so far,
2-0 first game.
then 4-1,5-0,5-0,5-1......

i think you need to play team like barcelona,real madrid,PSG....to make this tactic more perfect.

i play ManUtd in the year 2019,& i got all best younger in the game my team.(6)

Yeah, its what I mean by 'the score more than you' tactic. It's going to be very leaky at the back but if you have the right players you can stop them before getting that far, win the ball high up the pitch and dominate from the front. My personal frustration with this years game, more than anything, is the way FB's behave when defending...so I have no problem with a tactic that takes them out lol

Yeah, its what I mean by 'the score more than you' tactic. It's going to be very leaky at the back but if you have the right players you can stop them before getting that far, win the ball high up the pitch and dominate from the front. My personal frustration with this years game, more than anything, is the way FB's behave when defending...so I have no problem with a tactic that takes them out lol

I was quite surprised by the defend.
very leaky at the back ?
i don't think so,they need to act fast to score,& me too,my defender & goalie block many goal.
7 game,total score line 30-6.....including chelsea,i win 3-1

Have not tested it, i see it having little chance of success because :
1. any opposition that is deep-much deeper will completely neutralise the poachers. No where to run to.
2. You will concede shitloads on either side. Narrow means players stay close to each other, inside forward attack role means even if they chase the opponent with the "mark tighter" there will be a small chance of getting the ball back/not getting through.
3. transition from back to front will be a pain considering the low passing and "pass into space".

And so on.

Have not tested it, i see it having little chance of success because :
1. any opposition that is deep-much deeper will completely neutralise the poachers. No where to run to.
2. You will concede shitloads on either side. Narrow means players stay close to each other, inside forward attack role means even if they chase the opponent with the "mark tighter" there will be a small chance of getting the ball back/not getting through.
3. transition from back to front will be a pain considering the low passing and "pass into space".

And so on.

ya,you right for some of then,but i still score more goal.But still not happy with some area.
i happy with defend,defend is better than I thought.
attacking not very smooth,but still score many.
& how to make the attacking side more smooth ?

Last edited: