cajee

Reaction score
Young cheap AM at the start of the game, I'd be interested to hear from other players who've developed this player. I got him and played him as AMC for 2 seasons, then converted him to a poacher and he players as poacher now or covers MC role as advanced playmaker attack... I have some other good ST in my team so he isn't getting as many games as I'd like but after a recent stat spurt I've decided he is now first choice ST again.

Top recommendation!

Erick Torres 2021

View attachment 302766

Here's his history with the 1 season he played every game as Poacher highlighted..a nice goal return..

View attachment 302767

I love Torres.. Well not literally not brought him on this one. Think I will now

I Signed him for my Man utd side in 2016/17, its now 2021/22 and the side has boasted strikers such as RVP, Rooney, Hernandez, Damaio and Doumbia and torres has outscored all of them, i think when i start a new save he will be a first purchase

He is a very good player, however he is but the cake. Carlos Fierro is the icing which lay upon him and carve a path to the gods

Yea deffo agree with tubby and try to buy them both early on in the game before someone else snaps them up

2015/16 wolves save. Going to remould the team to fit in a lovely bit of mexican cake

I have him in my Sevilla team alongside Carlos Fierro he's been in my team 2 seasons or so after being recommended by Fierro cost me £20m
Doesn't score that much in a season 10 goals or so ( I play him as a DLF alongside Fierro upfront due to my formation and likeness of using wingers) but sets a lot up for Fierro who has managed to score 39 goals for me in all comps one season. Surprisingly despite his average ratings of around 7:50-8's doesn't always get called up for the Mexico squad

Im around the 2021/22 season mark and teams are always sniffing around him tho thankfully due to a contract clause he has a minimum release clause of £60m which thankfully puts them off.

Last edited: