Any fix for the refs issue? 2025+ Serie A

• Thread starter Thread starter Magikarp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

Magikarp

Reaction score
View attachment 463593

As you can see.. The refs are easily giving away 4-5 cars per game.. Making the game almost unplayable.. At first i thought it was my tactics or players.. Until i saw this and was just blown away to what looks like to be a huge game breaking bug.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? Clearly isn't tactics.. Tactics are the same that i used on the BPL and i rarely had a red card or even yellow card there..

Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 398122

As you can see.. The refs are easily giving away 4-5 cars per game.. Making the game almost unplayable.. At first i thought it was my tactics or players.. Until i saw this and was just blown away to what looks like to be a huge game breaking bug.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? Clearly isn't tactics.. Tactics are the same that i used on the BPL and i rarely had a red card or even yellow card there..

Any help would be appreciated.

Looking at those stats, its actually just above 3 yellow cards / game and only 31 red cards in 250 matches. Hardly gamegbreaking

When almost every player gets suspended for getting too much yellow cards.. Surely there's something wrong.. This only started happening as soon as i took over of Inter.. Before that, almost no cards where given.

When almost every player gets suspended for getting too much yellow cards.. Surely there's something wrong.. This only started happening as soon as i took over of Inter.. Before that, almost no cards where given.

But 3 yellow cards in each game is not much, or is it that your team gets 4-5 each game ?

Mine and the opposition.. If they play against me almost every 2-3 games a red card appears.. And the AI players easily get 3-4 yellows per game.. Keep in mind, i was watching the stats of the older seasons and the ammount of cards given were 50-60% less.

Mine and the opposition.. If they play against me almost every 2-3 games a red card appears.. And the AI players easily get 3-4 yellows per game.. Keep in mind, i was watching the stats of the older seasons and the ammount of cards given were 50-60% less.

Well, as it only happens in your matches, then it IS because the opponents have a tougher time handling your playuers and approach.

Even knowing that the tactics are the same that i used in the bpl and other leagues and never had an issue? And watching the ref stats.. They were giving 20-30% less cards.. And in some cases, 50-55% less cards?..

Even knowing that the tactics are the same that i used in the bpl and other leagues and never had an issue? And watching the ref stats.. They were giving 20-30% less cards.. And in some cases, 50-55% less cards?..

Maybe the competition was bigger in those leagues, meaning that teams coped better when playing against you resulting in them not having to take those fouls etc.

I cant say that I have seen a league with that low amount of cards you are speaking of. The average of about 3 yellow cards/game is spot on real life and not an issue.

Could you show me the stats from the " 50-55% less season" because THAT sounds like an issue.

Mine have been fine so far, some refs are averaging close to 4 a game but others aren't even at half that.
Isn't much different from 13 based on the few seasons I've done, if you're hassling opponents and going in hard your team will get more yellows by the nature of the game.

BPL; LFC; 2019

Ref stats:

View attachment 463585

Look at the ratio.. It's really strange.. Maybe a regen issue?

Please.. Remind that the issue seems to be 2025 season plus.

Last edited:
I've seen lots of refs with more matches and less yellows.

well, some refs are harsh and some are lenient. In the end, the average from the LIverpool season you showed me and the Inter season are smiliar and spot on real life so there is no issue.

Hope so.. Anyway, i've even lowered now the tackling to soft in some positions.. Want some feedback later?

Well, update:

First game: No cards.

Maybe the Serie A refs are really strict and make me have to go "soft" tackles.

Last edited:
Back