Any FMers do matched betting?

FrankoBegbie

Reaction score
Any of you lads in to this matched betting stuff online? Apparently you use the sign up offers and in play offers from Bet365 and Ladbrokes etc to make it so that they can't lose any money because you lay the bets on the exchange websites.

I'm going to read up more about it online but thought some of you boys might already know how to do it and could give some advice on it. Would make a change me actually taking money off the bookies instead of donating to them over and over again! :mad:

None of you lads do this then? That's a shame, I was hoping to hear from some folk with experience who could maybe give me a few tips.

I've been trying to find out as much as I can about it the last week and it seems that there are some guys making really good money with it. Found one guy who blogs about it and has made over 30 grand this year doing it :O can that be right? (Profit Accumulator Review - The Truth About Matched Betting - Jamie Anderson) I'll be happy with a few hundred quid a month, instead of losing a few hundred quid a month to the b*stards.

I've joined a site for free and am still going through the video guides, but it's starting to make sense now. If anyone wants to start it as well then reply on the thread and we can all help each other out with learning it, and stick it right up the bookies in the process. (6)