Any good goalscorers???

• Thread starter Thread starter liam97lfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6K

liam97lfc

Reaction score
I'm starting a new Fc Porto season and I need a few players to buy, ones who score lots of goals.
its an easy league to score in but I still need a player who scores loads, especially in the big leagues so then they should score twice as more in the Portuguese league.

Thanks!:)

sign Carlos Fierro on compensation first of all. and try getting Sanogo, or Damiao..how much money are you looking to spend on the striker? coz i would have recommended just using Hulk in up front, and buy Willian for the right wing.

Fierro, Doumbia, Sanogo, Quintero. All clinical

it depends on what tactic your using if you want a poacher saviolabut if you want a target man you could probably get lukaku on loan or maxi Lopex

Paloschi is a beast, and only 21-years old.
He really is worth buying! Look him up.
True beast ^

Darwin Quintero. Got him for 2.3m my first season in the Premier League with Swansea he finished top scorer with 32 goals. RVP was second with 20!

u got Hulk that already beast, why u need another?? aha well, my suggestion get Julian Schieber, he turn out great, he is cheap too :)

u got Hulk that already beast, why u need another?? aha well, my suggestion get Julian Schieber, he turn out great, he is cheap too :)

This. Hulk plays great as a striker, and will bag you loads of goals. If you are determined to play him on the wing, as Hidayat said, try Julian Schieber. He's cheap, and will get the ball in the back of the net on more than a few occasions.

Another striker to look into is Danny Welbeck. Though you might find it hard to buy him, you can easily sign him on loan if you're in your first season. He's a goal machine and, though at times his average finishing lets him down, he creates so many chances with his pace that he will eventually score you that goal. Got him on loan in my Dortmund save, and he currently has 17 goals in 17 apps. You might, however, find it hard to sign him permanently at the end of the loan, as he just signed a new 5 year deal with United while on loan with me.

If your in the first season still then Katlego Mphela, I was using Bolton and in my first season he popped up with a nice 42 apps 49 goals, he cost me 350k, plays for sundowns. Stat wise not the best but, he's the main reason im in the champions league.

Messi, Ronaldo

Haha. Very funny. But If there's anyone out who even thinks about signing these two , hate to break it down for ya. Messi's the most loyal player in the game and you need tons and tons of wage budget. How much money does Porto give? Here's a list of the best strikers:
60 mil= Zlatan Ibrhimovic (possible but the WAGE, man.)
55mil= rvp ( good scorer but not worth it - too old)
??mil=Mario balotelli ( young and good, used him when managing man city)
20mil=neymar ( speaks for himself, but give him time to settle)
12mil=yaya sanogo ( beast)
Not even 1 mil=Dominik masek (one of the only 15 year old strikers in the game)
625k= Carlos fierro ( heard that a lot of times, eh?)

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I'm agree with Tantailon .. Masek's just 15 years old when all my striker has an injury.. there's no option for my final third and i barely get him in my starting 11..know what? my team dumped Arsenal 3-1 ..Masek scoring 2 goals and 1 assist..and now he is my bench player for mata in the left wing..great youngster...

and for Sanogo..i bought him in January transfer window with 2.1 mil pounds and just scoring 4 goals untill my team lift up UCL Trophy..currently considering him to out on loan

I got that Sanogo and Fierro, Sanogo got me 42 goals in 38 apps, Fierro only got me 16 in 36. But he's only young so he should improve!
thanks everyone.

Back