Henry8597

Reaction score
I'm Anji, As you may be aware, there is a rule in russia where you must have a maximum of 7 foreign players in your first 11. This means I need 4 russians in my team at all times, although every russian I look at doesnt seem good enough for a team in the champions league, I'm in my second season btw, thanks for any help.

Just buy pretty much any Russian goalkeeper/ defender. That way, if they suck it doesn't effect your team too much :D

There are a lot of good Russian players about but due to the league rules, clubs are highly unlikely to sell to you for a reasonable price.

Aleksandr Kerzhakov
Alan Dzagoev
Igor Akinfeev
Igor Denisov

There are a few around, keep your eyes open for good newgens too, as I have found around 5-6 decent players from Russia in my save after 2 seasons.

Thanks for your help , but my defence is one of the strongest points of my team consisting of 3 centre backs of Douglas, Samba and Moreno, plus my keeper is ter Stegen so wouldnt want to replace him , Any other suggestions?

Thanks Dunc,
I have Dzagoev as my AMC, he's a very good player ... Also I had Akinfeev as my GK until the end of the second season when he left on a free to Man United and refused to sign a contract with me, really ****** me off.
Im now in July 2014 and have a strikeforce of fierro and Neymar who i somehow got from under the noses of FC Bayern and Man city for £21.5m ! Thanks for your help.

I'll have a look at them now.. never heard of any of them so thanks for the heads up

Cant believe i didnt notice who they were haha!! searched the name and then realised what you'd done!! Think I may need some sleep!

Georgiy Schennikov/Pavel Mamaev/Alexandr Kozlov (wonderkid striker) Dzuyba

Thanks for all the help, I have signed Mamev , Kozlov and Dzuyba and 10 russian regens all ratet 4.5 and 5 stars off my scouts

Yes, I bought Dzagoev in the first season , so far his average rating from the 20 games hes played in the second season has been 6.57 ... How long will it take for him to become as good as others seem to get him?