ST - Tom Elliott

Coming in on Bosmans
- Stephen Kelly
- David Gray
- Ashley Chambers
- Niko Kovac
- Michael Mifsud

Also trying to get Ross Wallace

Stephen Carr, Becchio, Tom Elliott and Kilkenny are likely to be offloaded while i hope to bring in another left back and a striker, David Gray will cover ta right back for Stephen Kelly.

Sheffield Wednesday got relegated so i will most provaly go for Mark Beevers and Tommy Spurr

My transfer budget is 2.4 Million while my wage budget is 130k

that's a little budget you have... Try to loan from another club, such as mattock(or you can buy him), and striker i suggest lewandowski, seleznyov or try to loan vaughan...

I was Leeds for my first season, then I got the job at West Ham after getting them promoted, to be honest I barely made any purchases but since you are in Championship (I assume) then just get Reading's players because I think they have financial trouble on that game.

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.
Let me know results!!!

Back