galizero

Reaction score
Hello I need good tactic for TheCitizens for patch 12.2.2 if u have somethink put here or just give me advice.

With the original starting players for Man City, here's how I had it:

-------------------Hart-----------------
-------------------(Gk/)----------------
Richards----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy
-(WB/A)-----(CD/D)-----(CD/D)----(WB/A)
---------------Toure----Barry-------------
-------------(BWM/S)---(DLP/S)-----------
A.Johnson----------Silva-----------Nasri---
--(IF/A)------------(AP/A)---------(IF/A)--
------------------Aguero------------------
-------------------(CF/S)-----------------

I have Barry as my playmaker, and Aguero as my target man, but to feet.

I play short passing game, slow tempo, with a defensive stance. I have pressing set to high, very fluid philosophy, and plenty of roaming. I play narrow, with an offside trap. I set counter-attack to "yes" and focused passing set to "mixed". I also drill crosses.

I'm in 2019 now, and here are my stats thus far:

ManCityCareer.png

I had started a thread on how to emulate man city and someone posted this...i am yet to try though ''Hi all. I've try 4-2-3-1 and 4-2-2-2 formations, and It shows very good result, even face the strong opponent, such MU, Arsenal Chelsea and Internazionale Milan. and also with big score margin in away match. (facing MU 1-4 in Theater of Dream, Chelsea 1-5 in Stamford Bridge, Arsenal 1-3, Spurs 1-6, Intermilan 1-5, Liverpool 1-2). Now, my ManCity lies in 1st place with no Lose and Draw. 22 matches already played. 4-2-3-1 Kiper Joe Hart (SK) - Support Defender Micah Richard/ Savic : RWB - Support Clichy/ Kolarov/ Zabaleta : LWB - Support Kompany/ Lescott/ Enohu: DC - Stopper & Cover Midfielder Yaya Toure/ Silva/ Milner : Box to Box - Support de Jong/ Barry/ Lorenzo Crisetig (this player is new transfer from me) : Ball Winning - Defend Winger Silva/ Adam Johnson/ Balotelly/ Tevez : Left Inside Forward - Attack Nasri/ Balotelly/ Milner : Right Inside Forward - Attack Aguero/ Silva/ Douglas Costa (this player is new transfer from me) : Center Trequartista - Support, and sometimes changed it to Inside Forward - Attack, if you need total Attack Forward: Tevez/ Aguero/ Dzeko/ Balotelli: Poacher - Attack If you Using 4-2-2-2 Kiper, Defender Midfielder & Winger are same position and duty, you just need to moved your Triquartista or AM become striker Tevez/ Balotelli: Poacher - Attack Aguero/ Edin Dzeko: Complete Forward - Attack TEAM INSTRUCTION If you use these formation, you need to instruct your player to Attack during match. Phylosofy: 4-2-3-1 : Fluid ; 4-2-2-2 : Very Fluid Strategy: Both are Attacking Passing Style: More Direct Creative Freedom: More Expressive Closing Down: Press More Roaming: More Roaming (for defenders, change it to stick to position at player instruction) Offside mark: No Counter Attack: Yes Tempo: Quick Touchline Instruction (if you need quick goal) : - Push Up Higher - Get Ball Forward - Hassle Opponent. Consideration: You need Fausto Salsano as Attacking Coach and Bruno Demichelis as Fitness Coach. I have 2 coach with world class reputation and 2 with continental reputation in fitness. Fausto Salsano is good to advice strategy and Bryan Kidd is good to give pep talk You'll be amazed with the scoreline if using these tactics, and you will see your players dominate the match. most of it, I often see the ball possession reach at 63% to 73% with amount of shoot mostly double digit. WARNING: If you use these tactics, do not try to lower your tempo or playing safe such as using phylosophy Balanced or standard. It will kills you... :) These tactics made to total attack. Thats why you need world class physical coach, because using these tactics will make your players vulnerable to fatigue. Cheers''