Any good tactics with IF's

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

poweriess

Ive recently seen on this site that all the tactics use wingers but none with Inside forwards and my team currently has Reus and Rodriguez who are being wasted on the wings, so I just want to know if there are any. Obviously there is Goals Galore but it seems Koflok hasnt updated it in a while and its been incosistent. Also if you cant find any which tactic would you recommend:
- Modern Warfare
- Might and Magic
- EDK Legendary Playmakers
- Mr Langvatn Strongman
- Mr Langvatn Spin the wheel

Thank you in advance.

I'm in the same boat as you mate, Prefer Inside Forwards to just your average wingers. But I'm desperately trying to create a tactic with Inside Forwards but due to my lack of tactical knowledge it's proving to be a hard mission. Even with the help of the Beginners guide that Raikan kindly made.

I guess the best I can do is keep trying until hopefully someone better at making tactics then me comes out with a good one.

Been using my own for a few seasons with Dortmund, just a 433 with a flat 3 in the middle, DLF and the two IFs. Not many teams out there that I prefer using IFs with over wingers.

View attachment 335562

Im currently playing with Real Madrid and I'm using the tactic in the screenshot above. It contains two IF's on each wing with Cristiano Ronaldo at the left and Di Maria at the right. Haven't conceded a goal at home yet and scored lots of them. But this tactic ONLY works in home games or might work in away games against weaker opponents. One of the central midfield roles is depending whether or not I believe the match will be really easy or might prove some small difficulties. Then I switch the BBM to BWM. Since I'm playing with Real Madrid and have only used the tactic for half a season I can't guarantee that it will work with other teams or perform great results for a longer time. I tend to make some changes to each individual player and switch roles from time to time. If you want more stability in defence you might consider using one of the central midfielders as a DM, prefferably the DLP.

Not a tactical genius but this has worked for me.

You could just change the wingers wing play to cut inside on any of the tactics on this website. This would make them behave similar to inside forwards. I wouldn't know what results you might get. From personal experience i don't like having two wide players (wingers or inside forwards) both cutting in, it creates a congested centre. I've just started a new save with inter, have one of my wide players cutting in and the other move into channels, so far it has worked. Hope you find a tactic that you are looking for.:D

Im using a tactic that used IFs with the winger role and its great since they cut inside or go to the touch line, making their moves unpredictable!

A player like Neymar can score loads as AML

set them and wingers, but use players with left foot right side and alike.

I don't have my tactic is this pc or i would upload it here. PM so i don't forget

Back