Any great tactics that don't rely on set pieces?

Mr Green

Reaction score
Does such a thing exist...

I've tried so many tactics from many authors, I was wondering if anyone had any sustained success with any than the usual suspects (TFF, Knap etc)

I appreciate all the hard work you guys do, I really do... but doesn't everyone think its becoming very boring seeing the same Corner or Throw-in goals all the time?

BTW I ain't hating.. I think its great that people have worked out the game, but I'm just after seeing some nice play!

You can try out mine (or it’s made by a friend of line)
it’s on the first page it’s called RAUZ - there are two versions in total as of right now, it’s great imo and can work with lower end teams aswell, as long as the team has the right players. (By that I mean they have the right attributes for their role)

If you don't like the throw-ins exploit then just remove it... it won't drastically decrease the efficiency of the best tactics for FM19, it will only decrease the efficiency of their attacks about 30% and the best tactics for FM19 will stay the best even without the throw-ins exploit but they only will be slightly less efficient without it…

Here's TFF's post about it:

Let's say:

- "A" tactic gives your team about 100 attacks per match.

- "B" tactic gives your team about 50 attacks per match.

It's obvious that with "A" tactic you will score more by using "the long throw-ins exploit" per match than with "B" tactic because with "A" tactic your team gets almost twice more attacks per match than with "B" tactic.

So "the long throw-ins exploit" might give different amount of "extra" goals to different tactics but it scales equally the attack of different tactics.

Speaking other words, "the long throw-ins exploit" boosts the attack of any tactic approximately by 30% and it's as simple as that.

check 4231 Bophomet in 'tactics from different' forum. Its balanced tactic without exploits and with a BIG % of possession