Any help appreciated

baxterboi11

Reaction score
Sorry if i am posting this in the wrong section:

I am playing the football manager 2013 beta game and every time i go to the match screen "the players are warming up" part, it freezes my whole laptop and i have to reset the lap top with the on/off button, any advice much appreciated and thank you in advance!

Try putting the detail level down, or use a smaller database. E.g load less leagues or put the database size to small.

Have recently had a similar problem myself. The problem sounds live a graphics problem IMHO and may be to do with your laptop/computers capabilities.

If you could post the spec of your CPU it may help others with more knowledge than myself to give you a more accurate diagnosis. CPU performance rating from the FM options screen would also be helpful.

Cheers for the replys lads!

This is some information about my system,

Dell N5110
Memory (Ram) 6GB
64 bit operating system
Intel Core i7 processor
Intel family HD Graphics Card
Also had NVIDIA GeForce GT 525 M

Also when i go on the game and check my systems 3d rating for the match engine it shows 3 and a half stars out of 5
And computer performance is 5 stars out of 5

If anyone can assist me further thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Wow your computer spec is way good enough to run the game. This could be a strange beta bug.... (Which isnt a very helpful answer.) But is more likely a software glitch within your pc

Just to state the obvious, you could try an uninstall/ reinstall/ re-download from steam. You could also try running a diagnostics check to confirm there is no problem with your hardware.

A more extreme move would be to perform a factory system restore. This should solve any software problems which may be occuring.

Further than that I'm not much help to you I'm afraid. I bow to the suggestions of the IT enabled amoung us.

Good Luck

Thanks for all your help mate, think it may just be i was unlucky with my beta version haha..

Ive downloaded all the latest Graphics drives also tune up utilities to clean up my whole system :/

Back