Any help greatly received before i give up!

• Thread starter Thread starter tupperz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

tupperz

Reaction score
Right so just finished a season with swansea we managed 11th- which i was happy with for my first season with them played above expectations.
Now i am 6 games into the second season with them and just cant get the team to work with the same tactic, even tweaked a little to try and still they are just getting dominated all over the pitch so morale low, i hold team meeting and talk to them individually.
I use raikons short and sweet tactic.

I really need help before i give up with this as it happened in my previous team and got very frustrating and now the game is just one big circle, have decent result struggle next season.

2nd season syndrome!
Just stick with it and see it out...success dont come straight away!

Also it helps to have just more than one tactic in which your team is familiar with. Had the same thing happen with me with Celtic. Although it was the third year. I worked on a different tactic. I still used mine from the previous 2 years that I played and went from being terrible after 10 games (like 1-5-4) to winning the league by 4 points.

You also have to remember that the "knowledge" of that tactic goes down as well. This was something I notcied but once i put the match prep back to high and teamwork, the results starting coming back

This year the second season syndrome seems to be quite intense. So far I have quite successfully countered it by using two tactics. I play the first season using a 4231 and the from the second season I switch to a slightly more conservative 451 which I have been training the entire first season. And after that I start tweaking those two according to the players I have and some guesswork.

Back