Any ideas for a new DB?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
I have got a little bit of time coming up over the next week or so, so has anyone got any ideas for a DB so I can get down to a bit of editing? :P Needs to be simple, quick and easy to do.

Last edited:
The first season of the Premier League (A)

Was this the 93/94 season or something? I will think about it but it would be a bit of hard work creating all the players etc, no?

It was the 92-93 season, and yes, it'll be a pain to do it. XD

How about having a league database with all the leagues represented.
For example all the best players that are currently playing in england as one team . Then a spanish representative side. Italian representative side and so on.

For example all the best players that are currently playing in england as one team . Then a spanish representative side. Italian representative side and so on.

I get what your saying but what would you do with all the excess players?

It was the 92-93 season, and yes, it'll be a pain to do it. XD
Haha I might give that a miss, not a bad idea though I will keep it in mind but with exams coming up I need to revise every now and then.

Funnily enough, that's the database I've started planning.

Funnily enough, that's the database I've started planning.

What are you doing with the 'excess' players Frankie? Making them free agents, removing them from the game completely?

Back