DaSiimM

Reaction score
Well, since UEFA and FIFA have now acknowledged the Republic of Kosovo as a football union of it's own, I started toying with the idea of maybe creating the Kosovo nation and the intirety of it's leagues and union. I have searched around, but so far I haven't been able to find a really serious Kosovo database, worthy of actually putting some decent playing hours into. As far as I can see, creating an entiryly new nation is kinda difficut, but certainly not impossible.
I don't know, I guess it could be a nice challenge to try and take a team from Kosovo to become a world beating side somewhat hundreds of years in the future, should ones patience last.

But yeah, would that be of interest to anybody? I'm gonna give the creation of it a go nevertheless, but would be nice to hear if it's actually something anyone would give a **** about trying out and/testing.

I have now completed what is, hopefully, arms, legs, fingers, ****** toes crossed, a fully functioning Kosovo league and nation. I am currently simming through seasons, to see if everything works properly. However, I have learned the hard way, that the only true way to make sure the bridgeholds up, is to go out and jump all around it yourself. So, I'll be making a "try-out" save as well, to make sure I take a look at every nook and cranny in Kosovo. If anyone want's to try this "beta" version for themselves, I'll be happy to provide an upload.
Otherwise, I'll certainly enjoy the challenge myself.

Been looking around today for a Kosovo database after being inspired by a story of their first team to qualify for the CL! Apparently they could be introduced as a playable nation in Fm17 but I'd love to give this a go.

I don't browse these forums, could you send me an email at [email protected] with a download link to your Beta?

Cheers mate.

Sure thing mate, sending you db and graphics.