Any perspectives?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lostass
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 668

Lostass

Reaction score
I have started a new game. I have loaded many leagues from South America, many from little European countries. Started as unemployed, and after half a year, I have been offered a job from Brazilian second league team Portuguesa.

Aim was to go up to First Brazilian Division. Unfortunately, in first season with team I was 5th, just a step from promotion. Next season I was 2nd and my team promoted.

Later, the predictions for my were that I would relegate back to Second Division, but I have finished 3rd and I got place in Copa Libertadores. Also I have won Brazilian Cup.

Now, in 2014, I was knocked out in semi-finals of Copa Libertadores and won Sao Paulo State Championship. After 24/38 games I am 2nd and still competing for the 1st place.

I think my achievements were impressive, but I am here not to boast of them, just there is one problem. My reputation is still NATIONAL. Braga from Liga Sagres just got their manager sacked and I was trying to place myself into his seat. But Braga just 'laughed off my interest'. My contract ends after this season, and I really want to play in Europe at highest level, so should I try to play with lowest teams again, but in Europe, or I could somehow get good offer just playing here, in Brazil?

I think to get your rep up you have to WIN a major tournament such as your top division or copa

So it means, it doesn't matter if I finish 2nd or 16th, if I wouldn't WIN = no reputation? :D

Pretty sure Calz is right. You want to get the message out that your a proven winner and then teams won't just laugh you off

Yeah the above posts are right. The only way of increasing your own reputation is by winning trophies or at least being finalists. You could get finish 2nd or 2nd from bottom and it wouldnt affect your rep. It is a flaw in the game that it doesnt recognise progress but no game is perfect :)

Back