any players good enough for liverpool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe "Bigears"

Reaction score
hi, i've recently becom the manager of liverpool. My starting budget was 2 mill but i have raised funds through selling dossena - 5 mil and degen - 3 mil. I have loaned van der vaart as midfield cover, and im looking at militio from barca as centre back cover, i can get him cheap as he is transfer listed. I need some help to find an attacking midfield left/right and a left back. i have 10 - 15 mill to spend. Plz help!!!

hi, i've recently becom the manager of liverpool. My starting budget was 2 mill but i have raised funds through selling dossena - 5 mil and degen - 3 mil. I have loaned van der vaart as midfield cover, and im looking at militio from barca as centre back cover, i can get him cheap as he is transfer listed. I need some help to find an attacking midfield left/right and a left back. i have 10 - 15 mill to spend. Plz help!!!

If you are looking at Gabriel Milito he is injured so yo may not get him until he recovers unless you are using a new update but i think you may need a striker instead of defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back