Any players out there like Roy Keane?

FakeVerdandi

Reaction score
Of course, what I'm looking for: a DM/MC with high tackling, aggression but who is also generally pretty good, like Roy Keane. Any out there in FM 2015? I remember Diego Reyes was somewhat like that in 2014.

Aggression doesn't mean he will break anyone's legs though. For that you need the hidden stats dirtiness and sportsmanship.

Lee Cattermole and Cheick Tiote are the closest I can think of.

Just filter stats like Tackling, Aggression, Determination, Work rate, Leadership and that will probably give you the closest you will find.

according to FM he is. Although in real life Cattermole doesn't go round ending players' careers...

haha no it's just the image of Cattermole taking over Keanes place in the United squad in real life that tickled me hahaha

Of course, what I'm looking for: a DM/MC with high tackling, aggression but who is also generally pretty good, like Roy Keane. Any out there in FM 2015? I remember Diego Reyes was somewhat like that in 2014.

as someoone suggested lee cattermole is outstanding dmc in this game, or you can pick up the generic dmc players in this game gil romero etc,..

Back