II TyleRR

Reaction score
Before A mod closes this : I've read the tactical theorems guide. This helped me abit not too much though. First hand experience can't be compensated for so I would like some of the tactic makers of you out there to try and help and new guy :D I made a half working tactic for Man Utd but ended up losing and hated it :D So yeh. I don't expect to ein every game but I like to win majorities. Thanks in advance for helping.

Before A mod closes this : I've read the tactical theorems guide. This helped me abit not too much though. First hand experience can't be compensated for so I would like some of the tactic makers of you out there to try and help and new guy :D I made a half working tactic for Man Utd but ended up losing and hated it :D So yeh. I don't expect to ein every game but I like to win majorities. Thanks in advance for helping.

If you've read the 'Tactical Theorems Guide' and that only helped a bit, then I'm not sure what we tell you will be much help.

That guide has near enough everything.

It just tells you about making a tactic and all the parts. Not what makes a successfull tactic :/

a successful tactic is one that allows you to play your best players in the positions where they can do the most damage, but at the same time provide adequate balance across all areas of the pitch. by balance i mean there should be a carefully thought out number of players defending, supporting and attacking. so basically choose a formation that suits your best players. not sure what else to say really...