Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramires

Reaction score
i am gonna start a city game (first time mangeing them) and i was wonderring if there is any good tips that can help me, who should i buy? who should i sell? What formation?
stuff like that

Buy everyone so your opponent has no players.

But seriously, you can build the team however you want.

you cant go wrong with man city, if you do give up at the game

Would you give me any tips for tevez becuase he never preforms well with me

im thinking of buying 1 more striker to play 4-3-3
to partner adeboyer and tevez who should i buy?

Get rid of adebayor! dzeko, tezez and silva i would play up front? milner de jong and barry mids? sign simon kjear CB and quality

1 tip I will give u is play Adebayor as an Advanced Forward, 2 seasons in a row he'***** over 40 goals using this!

how much shall i put adeboyer up for>

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

thats a good point might buy millner play with barry and de jong whats hes best role?

For me adebayor worked best as a complete striker, 37 prem goals in 37 prem games. Carlos Tevez as a deep lying forward. Tevez should be the target man with the ball to his feet.

how much shall i put adeboyer up for>

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

thats a good point might buy millner play with barry and de jong whats hes best role?

If it was me mate, i would play de jong behing barry and milner as a defensive midfielder and set him to purely defend? then with the likes of barry milner and then the 3 up front you'll be laughing If you download LFCMarshalls transfer update youll have silva, toura, beotang etc and wont need to sign anyone and still win the league.

buy a top player from every team in the prem make sure there all in best position and the league is yours quite simple with man city

thing is i havent got the update with silva and miller and kolrov so i signed velso, artem milevskyi, Mexes, Diego rennan
still got 32 millon to spend just a1 more quick question what is Artem milevskyis best role
and is there anyone else i should buy with the rest of my money ?

He's mancity... he wants quality. Rene Adler, Ricardo Montilivo and Edin Dezeko will shine for you :)

Type 'Man City' into our search bar and view the threads of countless others who don't know how to spend an unlimited transfer budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.