Any Tips On Managing In Brazil?

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

JDY

Reaction score
I've recently started a new game due to the new release of the 9.3 patch and have decided to try something differnt and manage in brazil. first things i noticed were that there season starts in december and that you have two leagues you have to play in :S , but anyways iv started as Palmeiras as they have a few good players like Keirrison and Marquinhos, i don't have a clue where to start tho as i don't know any good players to try and sign with my budget of 2million . . if anyone has any tips on a formation suited to brazilian teams and any other tips on how to manage in brazil, will be much appriciated

JDY

for a start dont sell keirrison and Marquinhos.. :)

I managed in Brazil once and won both championships with Santos but i have never seen so many red cards and players injured through bad tackles,it was unbelievable.

I managed in Brazil once and won both championships with Santos but i have never seen so many red cards and players injured through bad tackles,it was unbelievable.

lol yeh same is alredy happening to me , half of my players are injured in pre-season. . when you were santos , did you sign anyone ? and what formation did you use ?

lol yeh same is alredy happening to me , half of my players are injured in pre-season. . when you were santos , did you sign anyone ? and what formation did you use ?
I didn't buy anyone,they were skint. The tactics i used were:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=443

These were made for the 9.2 patch though so may not be as effective i dont know.Im currently working on my new 9.3 tactics.

get a striker called tiago luis.
I had him for 12 seasons at cowdenbeath and he was deadly.scored plenty and created goals for others.I think he has a release fee of £75 million but you can get him for about 20.
If you look after him he will stay very loyal.also a good player to let others learn from.

so good he is now on my coaching staff as he is retired and has top rating in attack.

i just started a game in the argie league and signed kikin fonseca for 2.4 mill if u can stretch ur budget a little more?

i just started a game in the argie league and signed kikin fonseca for 2.4 mill if u can stretch ur budget a little more?

Yeh i could make board adjustments to give me an extra 2mill . . my assistant recomended him to me but i feel that my strikers are my best players . . Marquinhos & Keirrison with Lenny as backup.

I need a good right back & a centre mid . . preferably south american , any ideas ?

I know managing Santos FC.. I suggested u invest on Tiago Luis. Buy him as early as u can. And I think Kleber,Adailton,Domingos for defending also good. But maybe u'll need vwery huge sum of money to get them out from santos. However, Tiago Luis really a deadly scorer, now he is playing for Brazilian team for World Cup 2010.

I would recommend bringing in European players that you know so as to strengthen your squad and create a nice multi-cultural feel to the club. 2M is a big budget.

lol im not that stupid ;)
they only just joined anyway so i doubt they would leave

Oh they leave... I should know, I always buy them... Resign them on contracts with long length for safety, build your team around them. the state championships are normally very very easy...

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

I would recommend bringing in European players that you know so as to strengthen your squad and create a nice multi-cultural feel to the club. 2M is a big budget.

Tough to get though...

Trick is to bring in lots of players for the State Championship, these you can rotate and sell if do well, bring in money for better players for the real deal...

I like young players, try this left defense wing midf attaking left center midfilder attaking Cristiano Teixeira for free, great future bet. and Avine from Bahia

Back