Any unobvious fm wonderkids actually turned good in real life?

Reaction score
hi first thread ive been wondering whether any wonderkids on fm 04 05 06 07.... have actually become world class other than obvious like messi fabregas etc...

i mean kids like kerlon (the seal) sherman cardenas and nico millan what has happened to these meant to be world beaters? If you find a exeption please post

remember how good vanden borre was when he was 16?
flop

tevez was always a wonderkid and is world class - don't think he's been **** in any version of cm/fm

thierry henry was always good from a young age too

I remember a brazilian player from CM 03/04 called Advaldo he was awsome.....never saw him on any other game after that though.....oO)

Can't remember many non obvious ones who have made it...

Cardenas definitely flopped though. And does anyone know what happened to Rungratsamee?

I remember a brazilian player from CM 03/04 called Advaldo he was awsome.....never saw him on any other game after that though.....oO)

I remember buying him for Pompey, him and Rungratsamee basically single-handedly, won us the league XD

And does anyone know what happened to Rungratsamee?

Pretty sure he was a fake player, created by SI.

Nicolas Millan is 18, still at Colo Colo after two unsuccessful loan spells in Argentina. Everton were supposedly trailing him last year but decided against making an offer.

Eduardo Salvio moved to Atletico Madrid for quite a bit of money.

Odonkor, Lebohang Mokoena, Lucky Idahor - all ****.

Lewandowski is apprently doing alright for Dortmund though.

Advaldo has been a free agent since 2007 when he finished a loan spell at Brazilian club Avai, his contract at Vitoria was terminated.

I remember buying him for Pompey, him and Rungratsamee basically single-handedly, won us the league XD

Pretty sure he was a fake player, created by SI.

Nicolas Millan is 18, still at Colo Colo after two unsuccessful loan spells in Argentina. Everton were supposedly trailing him last year but decided against making an offer.

Oh yeah i forgot about Rungratsamee he was immense, but Advaldo was quality.
I might just dig that game out just for him :D

Evandro Roncatto was a legend on CM/FM from 03 to 06, also a flop. A free agent after being released by Cypriot club, Ermis Aradippou.

ibrahima bakayoko on cm97/98, he was absolutley amazing, from montpellier i think, what happened to him?

also, eduardo ratinho...is he actually any good cos he was the worlds greatest right back on 08 i think?

lionel morgan on cm 03/04 was mental along with cherno samba, anatoli todorov, freddy william thompson, maxim tsigalko to name a few. So wank in real life though.

My only exception I can think of would be gonzalo higuain and podolski, you could buy him for pretty cheap all from river on 05 it must of been but not dirt cheap.

The only one I can really think of you could buy for literally nothing was Ederson and he now plays for Lyon and is pretty **** good.

Kind of the opposite but Freddy Adu was massively talked up in real life and was a good wonder kid in recent games, I believe he even had a trial at Man United if memory serves me correctly but in real life has really not managed to fulfill his potential.

well of course:

Kaka and Robinho from Santos in Cm3 or Cm4
Tevez and Masch in Cm04 (i think)

haha, gone blank now!

ibrahima bakayoko on cm97/98, he was absolutley amazing, from montpellier i think, what happened to him?

also, eduardo ratinho...is he actually any good cos he was the worlds greatest right back on 08 i think?

bakayoko was the **** in 97/98 :D
you could also get denilson from Flamengo for much less than the 22mil betis paid for him

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

lewis buxton at portsmouth on cm 00/01 (i think, whichever one was the red box) was amazing. best teenage defender in the game

I wish I still owned all the old ones now, I used to have a few of them, I only have Championship manager 3 and FM07/08/09/10 now. On CM3 Matty Etherington was always a good buy from Peterborough, he turned into a great player. I'm tempted to buy some of the old CM games for cheaps on Play.com now

Back