Reaction score
Currently in my 2nd season save at Rangers picked up Basturk on a free from Blackburn but hes more tired than actually plays games nearly which isnt so good.Anyone had him in a game or any tips how to deal with his low natural fitness attributes.:O

Personally i always get excited by some of his attributes, but when i sign him hes utter rubbish

Put him o more fitness in training, and use as a 2nd half sub. Never does it for me though.

Got him for Portsmouth in new update, First game scored free kick and got man of the match, I set my formation to suit him with him playing in behind the strikers as a AMC , next 15 games did noting and change my formation and went on a 20 game unbeaten streak with him playing in non of the match's

Got him for Portsmouth in new update, First game scored free kick and got man of the match, I set my formation to suit him with him playing in behind the strikers as a AMC , next 15 games did noting and change my formation and went on a 20 game unbeaten streak with him playing in non of the match's
nah he aint done much for me either,think hes off to be honest

Personally id just release him, if you need an AM get Tomas Horava, hes about 900k and develops into pure class.

Had him at SWFC once and did nothing for me in Championship , i wouldn't bother tbh ...

yer i had him a couple of times and he is just dreadful.