Anybody want to test Universidad De Chile Sampaoli Tactic?

i have just started an FC Utrecht game will report back

If Im not wrong, their marking is pure zonal. They tend to roam a lot in the field and press more. Also, there is a lot of creative freedom in the team. I'd personally change the philosophy to fluid, as sometimes wingbacks tend to attack, and sometimes a player takes the role of another player in the field. This is based on what I've seen of the team. Which is quite a lot since is a team from my country haha

I will try this in my UDC save. I've really been impressed by them and according to recent statistics they are the second best team in the world behind Barcelona and ahead of Real Madrid

this is a brilliant tactic mate. have had some fantastic success with it winning league 2 with Rotherham by a country mile and top of league 1 at the moment. I have beating 4 premiership teams in both the cups with this tactic including a full strength Blackburn team. Interestingly I had some major injury problems towards the end of my first season in my defence so rather than play an inexperienced kid at the back i played a creative midfielder as liberio much similar to what Italy did yesterday with De Rossi and it worked amazingly. Now in big games Iuse that tactic and it seems to work a treat. might be worth giving it a go. Top tactic though. I get a bit bored with people putting up the same 4-4-2/4-3-3/4-2-3-1 tactics. And after Bilbao beat us this season I have been looking at their coach and his tactics.

sorry about the lack of my posts

the tactic is finished and so far has won me every domestic title with Anzhi in four years and a last 16 quarter final and semi final finish in champions league using it.

Has anyone got any test results? how has it worked for you all?

This is it...the final version

Download [END PRODUCT} Universidad De Chile Recreation.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

used it in my second season and won he league dominantly

View attachment 252566

Enjoy

Remember no tactic is human error proof, there may be mistakes that you make and there may be something in the tactic that don't suit your team, but for me its been brilliant and the fella who used rotherham and is clearly making way can confirm its working

the main changes for this tactic was the Striker is now a target man on attack duty with through balls set to often and the MCL is a ball winning mid with defend instruction.

Remember:play out of defence, work ball into box, hassle opponents

Enjoy

this is a brilliant tactic mate. have had some fantastic success with it winning league 2 with Rotherham by a country mile and top of league 1 at the moment. I have beating 4 premiership teams in both the cups with this tactic including a full strength Blackburn team. Interestingly I had some major injury problems towards the end of my first season in my defence so rather than play an inexperienced kid at the back i played a creative midfielder as liberio much similar to what Italy did yesterday with De Rossi and it worked amazingly. Now in big games Iuse that tactic and it seems to work a treat. might be worth giving it a go. Top tactic though. I get a bit bored with people putting up the same 4-4-2/4-3-3/4-2-3-1 tactics. And after Bilbao beat us this season I have been looking at their coach and his tactics.

Just to give you a heads up, I know yourself in particular had success with this last year so im going to do one
For fm13. We'll see how we get on witb this new ME eh?

Hi, i am a fan of universidad de chile, and i would love to use the tactic of sampaoli. The thing is that i haven't been able to download it. Could you send me the link to use please.