Anyone doing a Prem Chairman game this year?

Tobey Mason

Reaction score
Guys been on here for a long time and taken part in some fantastic Chairman Games. I never get the time to set them up but was wondering if anyone else is thinking of setting one up as they are good fun, very social and a great way for us FM Basers to enjoy the game.

Pontara VIEW

Guys been on here for a long time and taken part in some fantastic Chairman Games. I never get the time to set them up but was wondering if anyone else is thinking of setting one up as they are good fun, very social and a great way for us FM Basers to enjoy the game.

Sounds interesting...not sure what happens in a chairman game so can you explain more about it?

I'm all over this if someone does one

Hey Tobey, got your PM.

Sorry I don't have time these days to run a Chairman game.

FMBase also seems less active these days so would probably struggle to get 20 active players.

Hey Tobey, got your PM.

FMBase also seems less active these days so would probably struggle to get 20 active players.

Where's everyone gone if they've deserted FMBase?

Hey Tobey, got your PM.

Oh thats a shame they were great games.

I remember taking part in these. Would love to join if one is run, but don't have the time to do one myself :(