Anyone else at work daydreaming about their FM save?

seroo

Reaction score
Currently in 2033 with Leverkusen, took over two seasons ago after leading Crystal Palace to glory. Bayern had won the league 19 years in a row (!!!) until I stepped in and took Bayer to the top (But not after losing the league on the last day in the 93rd minute to a Wolfsburg equaliser, not joking my most heartbreaking FM moment ever).

We just won the league but are massively in debt. We had 6 rotation players leave on a free to other clubs and I’ve just sold my starting right back to Saudi to raise some more funds to replace players. I do however have the best regen striker in Europe and an unbelievable winger and CB who are all under 21 and 4* plus.

Probably the furthest I’ve got in an FM save in a good while, and all I can think about at work is how I’m going to rebuild in the summer and try bounce back with a much weaker squad. It’s a fantastic challenge and my head canon is going crazy with all the storylines I’m thinking of.

Anyone else any fun saves going on? Tell!

Most defiantly!
Into S4 with SC Heerenveen - Just won the Dutch Cup & made round of 16 in Europa League but struggling to crack top 3 in Netherlands, multiple 5 star talents coming through the ranks & sitting 1st in league after 7 games but always tough to keep up with Ajax and the rest by seasons end especially with Europe added on, but hoping for top 2/3 finish this year now I have the strongest squad we've had in the save so far!