Anyone else having problems adding screenshots to posts?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ajt09 I just wonder if there's something to do with where the image was saved from, that's affecting it. Some rather odd shenanigans happening for me.

It's a strange one indeed. Files I've uploaded many many times to the site (in stories) suddenly stopped uploading but I've figured out that I can get around the problem by opening the image in paint, and overwriting it with itself and then uploading again. Seems to fix the issue - thanks to Brendn for this comment on another part of the forum which appears to work!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ajt09 I just wonder if there's something to do with where the image was saved from, that's affecting it. Some rather odd shenanigans happening for me.

It's a strange one indeed. Files I've uploaded many many times to the site (in stories) suddenly stopped uploading but I've figured out that I can get around the problem by opening the image in paint, and overwriting it with itself and then uploading again. Seems to fix the issue - thanks to Brendn for this comment on another part of the forum which appears to work!!

I don't know if anyone has managed to post any screenshots. I tried today but with now success...

Yeah - I thought that fix above had sorted it and it looked like it had worked yesterday, but looking at the thread this morning again...nope, still no images.