Anyone else noticed this after 15.1.4....

• Thread starter Thread starter bucky112
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1K

bucky112

Reaction score
If you don't want to read the brief introduction skip to paragraph 4

First let me briefly explain my situation and experience with fm 2015.

I bought the game on release day so never played the beta, I've been playing with West Ham since then through patch 15.1.3 and right up to the day 15.1.4 was released. I managed to get through two seasons with the hammers, and I'll be honest the first season was a relegation battle and the second season was marginally better constantly plodding around 13th and 14th. Overall I wasn't very happy with my performance and even less happy with some of the match engine problems.

So, the saw the 15.1.4 hotfix notes and decided I would start my career with West ham once again. Although this time I made some tweaks, I signed Itumeleng Khune and also Jesus Vallejo(loaned out), on top of that I brought in some new coaches, nothing too special just an improvement over what I had.

This leads me on to the reason for this post, my West ham team is now so much more competitive it's scary. I've just finished my first season and finished in the last champions league spot, 4th!! My tactics didn't really change from my first play through and the only player on the pitch different was my goalkeeper, and he didn't even have a great season with ratings hardly ever going above 7.00. I still lost when playing the 'top 4' away but I wasn't getting hammered anymore, I was actually putting up a fight. No longer did cuadrado pick the ball up in his own half, dribble round my entire team then score.

So, has anyone else has encountered this since the last hot fix?

Back