Anyone ever get this in their save before?

• Thread starter Thread starter choices
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K
maybe that´s because u have a LOT of money, so they take the extra cash to make profit.

I do have a lot of money. Had over one billion in my balance. Problem is that especially with the last sum of $347M taken out (the year before was like 180 or something). I do have a tycoon so I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but it is the first time it's ever happened.

I can't find this so called investment. I seems like the owner is just pocketing it since I stay the same for richest clubs for the past two years. I sold basically my whole team (trying to survive with just Sammarines) so I sold them for the past two years for like 400M and then they take like 500M for these investments. Yet now my tax a month is like 14M and I don't know really what this money is doing or what I can do with it. I still have my huge transfer budget, and getting close to the one billion in my balance again in the new year. Was just curious if anyone really know what this was all about...

check out the profits from investments, there´s problably where the money´s at

check out the profits from investments, there´s problably where the money´s at

That's what I am confused about. There says there is no profit from investments. I don't see anywhere where the money went. Just have no idea what this means. It just seems as if the tycoon is just taking the money back for himself and its nowhere for the team. Unless in a couple of years that is when I will see it come back.

View attachment 241121

wait until the end of the season, and then compare with the previous one. U should see the boost on the revenue money

Thanks. I will check it out. I though I did last season, but I guess I didn't look hard enough.

hey!
Doesn't it mean that they've put the money in like another bank kinda thing so that if anything happens to the club E.G. they go bankrupt they have reserve money for the club to use and pay off any debts or any money that is owed if that happens.

Thats what i thought it mean :s

IRL an investment fund is when a load of people put money into a pool and then an investment firm buy shares/property and whatnot to increase the pool of money. I assume this is what it is in the game too. Basically your money is doing sod all in the bank so by taking it out and investing it in stuff you will gain more money off that which can be fed back into the club if and when it is needed.

I don't know what it is, but it basically is just money the owner, which is a tycoon, is taking out. At the end of the year it is still saying its "dividends". I get no interest or every see it. For the past like 4 years I have made around 750M which would of brought me around 2 billion for richest clubs. Still the money that goes into this reserved interest fund basically whips all profits out so I am still around 1.2-1.3 billion for richest clubs.

I don't spend money so I don't know why they are taking it out. It's not as if I am running the finances into the ground.

I don't know what it is, but it basically is just money the owner, which is a tycoon, is taking out. At the end of the year it is still saying its "dividends". I get no interest or every see it. For the past like 4 years I have made around 750M which would of brought me around 2 billion for richest clubs. Still the money that goes into this reserved interest fund basically whips all profits out so I am still around 1.2-1.3 billion for richest clubs.

I don't spend money so I don't know why they are taking it out. It's not as if I am running the finances into the ground.

See my post above. Your money is doing nothing in the bank so it gets invested until you actually need it

Back