Anyone ever go for David Beckham

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeellis2083

Reaction score
Anyone ever sign David Beckham any more Post some screen shots if you do and tell a little a bit about him for your team i get him for about 5 million everytime well worth it. He's my Captain and got European Midfielder of the year and 2nd to Messi in European footballer of the year, i'm Hull and 4th in the premier league currently, see screen shots.

cheers mate, just players like beckham and artem milevskyi, jack wilshire on loan and alexis sanchez and all for about 15million, and on another note for tomorrow go utd,

Last edited:
yeah i have bought beckham quite a few times but mainly for back up as i have better midfielders already such as gerrard, aquilani, melo, camacho etc

most people i've seen buy beckham allways use him as a CM i've seen plenty of people sign him for QPR in the champ in my games the comp often buys him, on my current game hes at newcastle i dunno how often hes played or anything but he was bought for around 15m lol

hes seems very good for people their a few threads about him on this doing well and winning awards

i bought him in my fm base champs league save and he's been a revelation for me first name on the teamsheet every game and fortunately hasnt been injured once :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back