Raikan007

Reaction score
anybody seen this guy or had him in their team, playing a new game with reading to get promoted, he is on my promotion buying list :) just for fun before FM10 comes out.
just noticed this boy now!
seems pretty **** decent!
will add him to my shortlist!
View attachment 10356

View attachment 10357

It depends on who your playing with.

Nimani is good yes, a poor man's Djemba Ba.

Having said that, I have played alot with St. Ettienne, and I have used alot of different strikers - Bafe Gomis, Walter, Altidore, Ba, Nimani, Makengo, KMP, Briand, etc etc.

Gomis and Nimani were once my strikers I used in my most successful FM game, however they both left my club on free transfers in the same season. They both didn't really find the net too often but I had them replaced with Monnet-Paquet and Briand and instantly scored more with them. If you have tactics which get any striker scoring, I recommend you sign him.

I mentioned this guy months ago in the best young target men thread.He's a quality forward with lots of good attributes,and Monaco let him go pretty cheap too.

cool dudes :D
have u checked my shortlist? coudl find some more decent players on there too!
also found this guy!
says he is a definate purchase, looks like the new Ronaldo! :D
any body else seen him or had him? looks **** good!
i cant upload any photo's, site giving me kak!
his name is Roni - 17 yrs old - Sau Paulo u/20's
check him out!

As I'm still ecstatic over his latest performance for my Panathinaikos team then I'm making this post. Nimani has been my and the leagues top scorer for the last three seasons netting over 30 goals in all competitions each year, but now, at the age of 26, in his prime years he has started the season with 17 goals in six league appearances plus one in the Champions league. And in the last game he scored SIX goals. This is the first time I've seen it in a competitive match. If he really manages to go like this for the entire season he might actually reach triple figures....
So Mr.Deschamps, you came to see him a few games back, now call him up to the France squad.

And if anybody asks I play the an 4-4-2 Diamond from Ancelotti's Milan days and Nimani as a Target man with support duty.

My god, it was a crazy performance, still can't get over it.

He is **** IRL. Can't even get on the bench for Burnley but scored a good goal last night in the reserves.