anyone got any ideas for making fm more interesting?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
i'm one of those inpatient ones who loses a few games drops the table and gives up
anyone got any ideas to aid this and stop me getting bored coz i do love the game

One hand on the mouse, the other hand on your...

You will never get bored

Stick at it? Or download that 2050 save and start a game.

If you're impatient person, really, a Football Management SiM game is not for you.

1. Open FM 2010
2. Choose a Level 10 team
3 Open FMTRE
4. Generate Wonderkids
5. Go on Holiday

not really cos teams will put in offers for those players which your board will automatically accept so??

1. Open FM 2010
2. Choose a Level 10 team
3 Open FMTRE
4. Generate Wonderkids
5. Go on Holiday

You forgot to up your reputation to 200, otherwise you're players will be sold.

sorry going off-topic, but sraymonde, check your signature, as I don't think Everton ca even play in the AFC Champions League :P

Ill give you ideas
Learn How to Manage
Make Your Own Tactics
Learn How to Be Patient
Learn What Players you need/dont need

He can't use FMRTE as he has a Mac, if there's one for Mac's he doesn't know of it (I know this as we go the same college and he's in my PE class) and would someone be kind enough to post a link to it? @PCastro if I remember correctly AFC Champions League is the league he created

thanks jesse summed it up perfectly mate and yeah i could really do with the real time editor but cant downlaod it for mac ill post a thread on this i think

if you want fun, you just have to manage in the lower leagues, if you lose some who cares, its a game at the end of the day, just train yourself not to quit lad

Back