Anyone have a big challenge for me

• Thread starter Thread starter xvfg9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K

xvfg9

Reaction score
Im kinda new but ive been editing for a long time and im getting bored with it so i really want a challenge any ideas ;)

i was working on a 2000-2001 database, untill i realised the enormity of the task. so if you want a big challenge, that would fit the bill

test my 18 again BETA version and see what you think of it mate

Challenge: Not create a pointless thread and think of something yourself?

Be Burton, and get them to the PremierLeague in 3 season.

DO IT, NOW!

Challenge: Not create a pointless thread and think of something yourself?

bit harsh mate as he seems to be looking for something that would be challenging to make and would get downloaded

Max, that thread is for choosing a team, this guy is asking for db ideas. If you still wanna close it it's cool.

This is my idea.
Create a league with teams from the best leagues. A Premiership XI. A La Liga, and so on.

Possibly a World League for countries, with the divisions sorted by ranking?

i am making a 2002-03 database, if you want a HUGE challenge try making a database from a few years back, but only if you are commited

here's a challenge

you choose a team and go onto the data editor and get rid of all there best players and play there reserves and youths and see how long until you get sacked (6)

Why are some of you just giving pointless sarcastic answers? Don't bother posting if your gonna be a **** :D

win prem first season with portsmouth or the burton challenge

I think i might make a team with all the players from my local youth team knotla under 9's and have a star wonderkid with 500,000k to spend

Back