Anyone know a good set-pieces set

• Thread starter Thread starter donkarlito
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

donkarlito

Reaction score
Anyone know a good set up for set-pieces WITHOUT using cheats or trick its the one thing that I would like to improve can't seem to get into double figures for scoring

I have scored a ton of corners using play the ball short, set tall dc to challenge keeper and you score lots, not sure whether its a cheat or just a good tactic as for other free kicks i always use best header option

I have scored a ton of corners using play the ball short, set tall dc to challenge keeper and you score lots, not sure whether its a cheat or just a good tactic as for other free kicks i always use best header option

using a set way to take a set pice in a game is cheating/bug(imo) as it is just math, unlike RL, it's just a question of finding the right combo and you win.

how to score dubble digits with a random setting on set pieces, get the tallest most aggrsiv bravest and most anticipating squad (tbh, IRL that is the only squad that will get ALOT of goals from coners, no?)

i normally aim for my best head on the far post, with my two quick forwards attacking the near post, drawing away markers, and they often tuck away any rebounds

Best header on far and near post mostly. my defenders are beasts in the air and they get regular goals from corners and setpieces regularly. most of them arent always from headers, they can be from rebounds like what themadsheep2001 said.

Back