Anyone know a soild defender for 1st season for 2m

• Thread starter Thread starter tom1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

tom1992

Reaction score
im hull city il buy in Jan need a soild defender to back up my team and play 1st team football when needed just for a season to keep me up as im leaking goals

Last edited:
Mosquera? I think that's his name.. He's usually avaliable for about 1-2.5M or even on loan. If not check out the Barcelona CB on loan can't remember his name.. Begins with a C? He's Isreali

ok thanks if i can get im on loan that will be good

Mosquera? I think that's his name.. He's usually avaliable for about 1-2.5M or even on loan. If not check out the Barcelona CB on loan can't remember his name.. Begins with a C? He's Isreali

martin caceres?? he's not israeli but he is usually available on loan.

look roun youth teams or loan/transfer list to see who is avaliable and good
if you search u will find someone

see if goian has been snapped up if not buy him can get his for 1.7

he plays for steau at start of the game so see if he has been snapped up yet

Hamed Diomande - ASEC
Wellington - Cruzeiro
Mark Beevers - Ipswich (i think)
Tarald Fidjeland - Start (i saw in my save he starts there START and some club paid 18k for him, i bought him from Charlton for 3 million and had potential to be as good as Fazio) he is very young, try him out!)

dont get mark beevers he isnt good i know that and he plays for sheffield wednesday

get stearmen from wolves he always fits it with me in prem league as centre back

check watford as well because they have a players called jaydemerit or something like that he was ok for me 7.01 average rating in premership with wolves!!!

Back