Anyone know any beasty Libero's ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Falcon 09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 13K

Falcon 09

Reaction score
Well hello there people, i am going to try a tactic out with Napoli and want to use a Libero, so i was wondering if anyone had used one and if there was any player that springs to mind? any suggestions would be great. The only one i can think of is Jan Vertonghen. But i doubt he will leave Spurs, especially right at the start of a game. Thanks in advance people :)

I don't know myself, but you could try to 'find similar players' to Jan Vertonghen.

Essentially I'd say anyone who can play CD and creative CM/DM would make a great libero. Finding a good ball playing defender with some better attacking/creating skills and retraining him might be the best option due to the lack of natural sweepers/libero I've seen in the game

cheers mate, i'll give that a shot, was thinking maybe Creistig from Inter...fingers crossed. Cheers again dude

M'Bia, David Luiz?

WTF Is a libero anyway lmao.. Never seen or heard of it..

there can only be one man for the job ............................................................................... salvatore bocchetti
he is awesome... if you wanted someone cheaper you can try Mateo Musacchio...
Heitinga from Everton also looks good..
i am trying similar Tactic to you with Palermo ... it seems to be a tough tactic for me :( so good luck!!
[h=1][/h]

As Napoli, I found Toby Alderweireld to be an absolute beast. Great defender, with technical ability and good passing skills. Apart from him, I retrained Albin Ekdal to be a low-cost backup.

As Napoli, I found Toby Alderweireld to be an absolute beast. Great defender, with technical ability and good passing skills. Apart from him, I retrained Albin Ekdal to be a low-cost backup.

the only thing i dont like about Alderweireld is his low determination.. any way you can improve determination in this year FM version? in FM12 you could keep warning them once they had a bad game and you could do this over and over until it hits 16...

the only thing i dont like about Alderweireld is his low determination.. any way you can improve determination in this year FM version? in FM12 you could keep warning them once they had a bad game and you could do this over and over until it hits 16...

I never found it a problem with him, personally. Try Ekdal though, he's worth a retrain.

ohh i know who he is !! i signed him as DLP before, quality player, however i think his team wont sell him to me as I am palermo and they are a rival club :-(

After a short research (in-game, no additional programs and with scouts in only 2nd season as Leicester), I found a perfect man to do the job for me. Im playing 3-2-2-1-2 with a libero, and I'm top of premier league in my debut season there. It is still only spring tho. 1st half of the season I played loaned Coquelin as a libero (totally out of position) with e mixed results and some cool passes, but weak on the defense side. However on front of him I had Steven Taylor and Danny Batth who were like a wall. So during the whole 1st half of the season I was looking for a libero and finally manage to find one:View attachment 363857
He has 15 all over the field : tacking, marking, positioning, team work, work rate, passing. Good decisions, creativity and concentration. I can really recommend you this guy.

Andreu Fontas anyone? I play him as a BPD: Composure & Concentration 18, Positioning 17, Passing, Anticipation, Decisions & Strength 16, Passing 15, Creativity & Technique 14.

Bought him £2.9 mil second season, massively under-rated FM player:

1st Season: 7.3 avg
2nd season: 7.55
3rd season: 7.54
4th season: 7.61
5th season: 7.78

HOLLAAAA

I'd personally believe David Luiz would be a star player at that role. Maybe Agger?

Andreu Fontas anyone? I play him as a BPD: Composure & Concentration 18, Positioning 17, Passing, Anticipation, Decisions & Strength 16, Passing 15, Creativity & Technique 14.

Bought him £2.9 mil second season, massively under-rated FM player:

1st Season: 7.3 avg
2nd season: 7.55
3rd season: 7.54
4th season: 7.61
5th season: 7.78

HOLLAAAA

He scores alot for me. Bought him for 4.5m ?

Back