Jose21 - Chelsea
xgmtyr.jpg
dw5dtu.jpg
w9cfoj.jpg

ryanhobbs - Marseille
1ibf39.jpg
24fch14.jpg

Vote Away and Comment please!

Nathan's FC Twente, thanks to some horrific design choices on the Marseille kits.

Nathans kit have some huuuuuge ******* sleeve logo's, but alas, I shall still be voting for him as the rest of the kit is good.

Just to point out, in the poll you have written "Marseille - Marseille", rather than specifying ryanhobbs as the designer.

FFS I always make a mistake in polls at first i put ryan hobbs name before marseille then deleted the Ryanhobbs and entered marseille but forgot about the other bit **** It!!!! anyways you know who its is.

milan for me, tho i love the twente shirts too, great work by all in this group

Twente kits are great!

Good entries though, guys!

Nathans kit have some huuuuuge ******* sleeve logo's, but alas, I shall still be voting for him as the rest of the kit is good.

Yeah they are quite big aren't they :S.

Twente kits are great! so i voted for nathan

conor, when does this vote close mate as it seems to be undetermind

**** again im hopeless with polls. ALways mistakes. Ill just close the thread.

ill close it on wednesday night if im at home if not saturday night as i may be going camping for a few days. havent decided yet.

School or Camping?????? :)

gah just realised how stupidly plain and simmilar to the old kits my chelsea ones are.... serves me right for rushing them i guess.... do love those twente kits tho :)

whoever said i chose horrific designs for my marsaille is a mug!!!

any body can change colours on a template!! i made pretty much all those kits with the pen tool, its called creativity

whoever said i chose horrific designs for my marsaille is a mug!!!

any body can change colours on a template!! i made pretty much all those kits with the pen tool, its called creativity

you may have spent ages with a pen tool.... but if a kit doesnt look good then it doesnt look good

its all about the use of colour and positioning and personal preference

i think your kits are quite good but they arent to my taste and neither are the ac milan ones but thats cause im not a fan of that template as i like m kits to look real :)

you may have spent ages with a pen tool.... but if a kit doesnt look good then it doesnt look good

its all about the use of colour and positioning and personal preference

i think your kits are quite good but they arent to my taste and neither are the ac milan ones but thats cause im not a fan of that template as i like m kits to look real :)

i have never stated myn are the best mearly that i dont believe they are horrific, people can produce something whith a bit of imagination if they try, there is not much challenge in templates after a while is there

i have never stated myn are the best mearly that i dont believe they are horrific, people can produce something whith a bit of imagination if they try, there is not much challenge in templates after a while is there

People have opinions, get over it,

Status
Not open for further replies.