Anyone managed to get a complete 5* coaching staff?

• Thread starter Thread starter mersk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

mersk

Reaction score
I'm in the start of my third season with Liverpool, and getting a good backroom staff is always one of my top priorities. I always manage to find 4.5* coaches and put together a pretty good mix of good coaches, but getting every single training category to 5* seems almost impossible.

I gotta say, I use probably half of my play time to search for good signings, both players and staff. I find that to be maybe the most interesting part of the entire game. Unfortunately, coaches' attributes are to a certain degree randomized (also when it comes to players becoming staff) from save to save, often making top lists of good backroom staff pointless. I use the search function for finding coaches, and apply the appropriate filters. So yeah, back to the original question: Has anyone managed to get a complete 5* coaching staff?

Here's a screenshot of mine so far:

View attachment 286265

****, thats amazing.
I usually settle for 4 or more stars, often 4 and a half, very difficult to find 5 stars.
Well done bro.
I'll give you +3 internets!

****, thats amazing.
I usually settle for 4 or more stars, often 4 and a half, very difficult to find 5 stars.
Well done bro.
I'll give you +3 internets!

Haha thanks! I agree, it's very difficult to find 5* coaches. That last one, Massimiliano Catini, actually had one quite low mental attribute (think it was level of discipline), but the other two were really high (both 19), in addition to a technique attribute of 20, which gave him 5* in ball control coaching. I was browsing through hundreds of coaches using the staff search, and thus found him on pure chance.

Trying to find a complete 5* coaching staff can obviously be quite time consuming, if not entirely impossible. That's why I'm wondering if anyone has managed it (without using the editor of course). I'm sure there's someone out there who is even more determined than me of succeeding in it, so please - if you're out there, come forth! I'll give you a cookie.

This is what I've managed so far! Close but not quite as good as yours!View attachment 286580

Very good indeed! Finding 5* coaches for attacking and defending is really hard it seems, since they need high attacking/defending, tactical and the three mental attributes. Also, they changed the criterias for GK coaching this year, and I've yet to find a GK coach with 5* shot stopping. Apparently they need a high tactical attribute in addition to GK + mental attributes.

I have 5 star coaches in both fitness and goalkeeping categories. The rest are 4.5 stars. I agree that is very difficult to get all coaches at 5 stars. I had the majority of my coaches as 5 stars on fm 2012 and that took around 7-8 seasons to achieve that.

Back