Reaction score
wow...typed a whole page and my ****** browser crashed...just not my day FFS. just wow...

TL;DR anyone can help me? every team starts to deteriorate after 3-5 matches into the season, no matter what i do

I'm in the Romanian Second League (Liga 2) so I might have some insight as far as lower-league teams go. Need more specific info though. Screenshots of your tactics and match results? Maybe some info about your roster, where you were expected to finish before the season, what the specific problems you're encountering are?

no info needed, the game is broken, i just clocked 100 hours in, so i can say for sure. the game is awfully unbalanced and i just refuse to play it anymore. this coming from a cm01 player, up to this year, so you can probably figure out how many days, weeks and months of play were implemented in this series. just look at the comments on steam, gamespot and other sites, you'll see my point.

just the latest example:

playing with a similar, maybe slightly weaker team than mine and in need of a win to keep my chances of avoiding relegation alive. given that this game is broken, i just decided to play the opposite of all logic when you need a win-to play on the counter. at home. because f*** logic. no problemo. somehow leading at HT 2:0, and amazingly-dominating the game with 11-12 shots. again, i'm playing on counter attacks. if your strategy is to play on the counter, i doubt that you'll have that many shots during the whol game, let alone first half. but no biggie. smh...

so-i have a comfortable lead at ht, dominating the game( with direct passing and clearing the ball to flanks XD), and then decide to do only logical thing to do-make the game slower, and put the tactic on defensive. shorter passing and retaining the posession. so, once more-i went from counter to deffensive.

the final act: 2 goals in 5 mins for them to equalize (one of the goals was from their counter att, because once again-if i play on the defensive that somehow means i play attacking-logic, there is none), and of course.you guessed it-they manage to turn things around in the 85-th min)-2:3. game over.

long story short-i'm done with the game :)

no info needed, the game is broken, i just clocked 100 hours in, so i can say for sure. the game is awfully unbalanced and i just refuse to play it anymore. this coming from a cm01 player, up to this year, so you can probably figure out how many days, weeks and months of play were implemented in this series. just look at the comments on steam, gamespot and other sites, you'll see my point.

just the latest example:

playing with a similar, maybe slightly weaker team than mine and in need of a win to keep my chances of avoiding relegation alive. given that this game is broken, i just decided to play the opposite of all logic when you need a win-to play on the counter. at home. because f*** logic. no problemo. somehow leading at HT 2:0, and amazingly-dominating the game with 11-12 shots. again, i'm playing on counter attacks. if your strategy is to play on the counter, i doubt that you'll have that many shots during the whol game, let alone first half. but no biggie. smh...

so-i have a comfortable lead at ht, dominating the game( with direct passing and clearing the ball to flanks XD), and then decide to do only logical thing to do-make the game slower, and put the tactic on defensive. shorter passing and retaining the posession. so, once more-i went from counter to deffensive.

the final act: 2 goals in 5 mins for them to equalize (one of the goals was from their counter att, because once again-if i play on the defensive that somehow means i play attacking-logic, there is none), and of course.you guessed it-they manage to turn things around in the 85-th min)-2:3. game over.

long story short-i'm done with the game :)

I started at CM2 but I have to agree. It's no fun anymore. A shame because it's brought me so many seasons of dreams. :)

and when i say that the retarded match engine is the least of the game's problem, then you know what time it is :mad: