Konfuchie

Reaction score
I have an impression that game engine is quite good this year in every department except that I seem to get way too many red cards. 2 2nd yellows and 3 direct reds in 16 games while I have no agressive tackling set on ever and I don't ask my players to "get stuck in".
I know it is plausible to have as many in real life but I just looked at premier league statistics and average is 1 red card in 11 matches.
I also noticed many red cards in saves of FM youtubers, and I watched many of them. Could this actually be glitchy? My players with 1 yellow already are not even being careful, and they don't have that kind of competitive personality either...

ive lost count the amount of times my players are getting sent off in my Pompy save

Can't say the amount of red cards my team have had has been a lot, but one player has

Michale Doyle on my Pompey save in my first season played 18 games and received 7 yellows and 6 red cards in that time

im pompey too, got promoted first season but james dunne got sent off 7 times and doyle 5 so i had enough got rid off both and since then havent had any issues very little sendings off

First game of season for Pompey and Doyle gets sent off for a bad tackle. Another player I signed then got sent off in the 93rd for a second bookable.

I've noticed FM has gotten a lot more realistic on this area. When the action bar says "He has to be careful now" about a player just receiving a yellow, it's actually true, and you'll either have to take him off, or look at his tackling settings on the PI.

Unless you're Mourinho, then just give a **** and complain about the ref in retrospect :p