Anyone signed this guy before?

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

louiscfc

Reaction score
After browsing these forums regularly and playing FM for a long time I am fairly up-to-date with all the wonderkids and bargains on FM but I just noticed Liverpool signed this guy in my save and I was amazed with how good he looks, considering i've never heard of him. After doing some research apparently he was pretty decent in FM 13 and I believe he starts off at Tigres (Mexico).

View attachment 286648

I think he starts off his first season on loan at Villarreal. He was then picked up two seasons later by Chivas for £6m and then by Liverpool for £12m.

His determination isn't the best on my particular save, nor his physicals but his mental and technical attributes are very good all round and looks like a very good, cheap player for those on a tight budget. I thought i'd share him with fellow FMers who like me have never heard of the guy :)

...what's the betting everyone has heard of this guy and I end up looking a complete ***** ;)

After browsing these forums regularly and playing FM for a long time I am fairly up-to-date with all the wonderkids and bargains on FM but I just noticed Liverpool signed this guy in my save and I was amazed with how good he looks, considering i've never heard of him. After doing some research apparently he was pretty decent in FM 13 and I believe he starts off at Tigres (Mexico).

View attachment 806905

I think he starts off his first season on loan at Villarreal. He was then picked up two seasons later by Chivas for £6m and then by Liverpool for £12m.

His determination isn't the best on my particular save, nor his physicals but his mental and technical attributes are very good all round and looks like a very good, cheap player for those on a tight budget. I thought i'd share him with fellow FMers who like me have never heard of the guy :)

...what's the betting everyone has heard of this guy and I end up looking a complete ***** ;)

How did you get your player stats in colour?

he looks pretty good gonna look him up in my save now

Back