Anyone sold Jack Wilshere/Aaron Ramsey?

• Thread starter Thread starter Resis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 6K

Resis

Reaction score
Has anyone sold either Jack Wilshere or Aaron Ramsey before? And if so for how much and to which club? They are both consistently good when they want to be and consistently bad when they want to be in my game :S Ramsey has more off games than Wilshere.

Nobody has ever done that, noooo...

Screenshot of tactic for evaluation.

I've sold Wilshere off before to Juventus for £32 million due to constant injuries.

In my save Arsenal sold Wilshere for £5m to Everton in season 4.

I've bought Ramsey for 50m as Dortmund and when I play as Arsenal I've got 33.5m for him at beginning of the game. Doesn't tend to go for much. Usually between 18-40m.

When I tried to sell both in the same time, at the beginning of first season, finally I sold Wilshere for 21 M Euro and Ramsey for 30 M Euro. Fans see this as an aberration.

I forgot to mention that Wilshere deserves to be sold because he is easy to be injured, but I would keep Ramsey.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is Wilshere massively OP on this game? I mean look at his attributes they're like a Xavi/Iniesta/Scholes type attributes.

Is it just me or is Wilshere massively OP on this game? I mean look at his attributes they're like a Xavi/Iniesta/Scholes type attributes.

Not in my saves, he's absolute dog ****. He was OP in previous games though.

Nearly end of my first season, both Wilshire and Ramsey have been quality! I agree, Wilshire is a little injury prone but Ramsey and Wilshire are both heart of my midfield.

Back