Anyway to Stop DOF interfering?

• Thread starter Thread starter Scotty98TR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
My Director Of Football keeps accepting offers for players I offer out, but he accepts offers for players less then what I ask for!

For example, I offered Djourou out at £10m, and Fiorentina and Montpellier both made bids for £6.25m, and he accepted them without even asking me! So annoying!

(And I don't have him set for doing it in staff responsibilities!)

The suggestion above seems the only likely choice if he's ignoring the staff responsibilities you've set.

Have you added Djourou to the unwanted list? That list is controlled by the DOF. TBH though, getting anything above £5 for Djourou is a miracle.

The suggestion above seems the only likely choice if he's ignoring the staff responsibilities you've set.

Luckily his contract-runs out tomorrow (1st of july) :D

Have you added Djourou to the unwanted list? That list is controlled by the DOF. TBH though, getting anything above £5 for Djourou is a miracle.

The only thing is that I do find him useful when I put people on the loan out/unwanted list. However it is extremely annoying when he does stuff like that :/

No I haven't he is transfer-listed however...

The only thing is that I do find him useful when I put people on the loan out/unwanted list. However it is extremely annoying when he does stuff like that :/

I think u can set the option to add players to un wanted list when u offer them out, perhaps u have that set and that is why he is accepting offers?

I think u can set the option to add players to un wanted list when u offer them out, perhaps u have that set and that is why he is accepting offers?

Checked that earlier, not the case I'm afraid :/ Thanks though :)

you can set the minimum acceptable value on the unwanted list though

Back