Apb

• Thread starter Thread starter samloveitt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 799

samloveitt

Reaction score
i bought the game apb earlier for pc and am really looking forward to playing it i am 25% completed the installation and am wondering if anyone has any clans or people want to link up in game and have fun because i heard its a better game if you are with people.
Leave your whatever if you want up for it perhaps we could make a clan or i could join your clan

I was really looking forward to it a couple of years ago when it was going to be subs-free, since then it's gradually gone down in my estimation, didn't even give me beta access D:

Me & Sean both played the beta. It's not a great game but you can definitely have a lot of fun in it. Grouping up with friends or other random people is a must as well, thinks are much easier and enjoyable if you have a partner.

I was really looking forward to it a couple of years ago when it was going to be subs-free, since then it's gradually gone down in my estimation, didn't even give me beta access D:

you only play for your time you spend on it, so you buy like 20 hours if you want to top up for about £5 and 10 for unlimited a month but that 20 hours lasts until you use it so its not that bad and if you are a good designer put stuff on the market and make gametime points, plus you get 50 hours game time with the game and the social zone unlimited.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Me & Sean both played the beta. It's not a great game but you can definitely have a lot of fun in it. Grouping up with friends or other random people is a must as well, thinks are much easier and enjoyable if you have a partner.

Yeah i agree its the way you play it and i only play for fun so its good game for me and let me know if you or Sean get the game we can make a clan or something :):)

Yeah what Lee said...it's definitely a team game. If you are just doing missions etc.. one your own it gets very tedious and almost impossible as you will often come up against other teams.

I couldn't really enjoy it too much as my laptop isn't great for gaming and I had some trouble trying to get my Xbox controller to work properly.

I've got an APB T-shirt from when I went to Realtime Worlds... :D

Back