• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 987
Status
Not open for further replies.

NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
I'd just like to apologise for the grief I have caused the forum over the last few months. I have been a pest to say the least and I want a clean slate and to be forgiven for being a pain in the rear end.

I have set up a First Goalscorer prediction competition for the Premier League and it has gained huge interest, and I believe that has alot of potential.

I was a pain when the moderators were about to be announced, but I am only enthusiastic about the forum and hope it succeeds. I will not be posting anymore threads advertising forums and I will no longer be associated with any apart from this.

Please accept my apology.

NUFC_Tony

I knew this was you before i clicked it, quit being a drama queen.

No, apologies must include bribes (: All good mate, some of the most 'proeminent' members atm started as '******' and 'pests' too.

Apology accepted Tony,sorry I was a bit harsh too and stuff and I am as enthusiastic about this forum as you are

You might as well have just put ''I apologise for being a ****'', all the same.

Dont be all dramatic, no one really cares how you acted. Its just a forum and tensions get high sometimes, im sure no one is annoyed.

You any relation to Fatshit?

Ive said it before and ill say it again, actions speak louder than worlds. Talk is cheap.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back